AMORBULK maintains long-standing cooperation with numerous dry bulk producers and traders that are specialized in commodities such as coal, iron ore, clinker, fertilizer, steel, log, grain, and mineral.
AMORBULK’s potential principals manage a fleet of Handy, Supramax, Ultramax, Panamax Bulk Ships and deliver a wide variety of cargoes with a passion for quality of service, environment, and safety.
AMORBULK’s principal trading business is the voyage and time charter services for transportation of a vast number of dry bulk cargoes in Atlantic and Pacific basins.
AMORBULK is committed to continuous improvement of the services and ensures that the potential principal’s ships are chartered out in a safe and efficient manner to reliable charterers.
- Member of Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers UK
- Member of Connecticut Maritime Association USA
* Beneficiary Bank: WELLS FARGO USA
* “Our Word Our Bond”. The U.S. Laws and Regulations Govern Business Activities
* Place of Jurisdiction: The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida